支援服務 / 討論 / 教育學習 / 英文學習 / 英文片語 /

托福聽力常用片語08

發表新主題
隨機主題
上個主題
下個主題
|
托福聽力常用片語08

tie the knot 結婚

till the cows come home 很久

Times have changed. 時代不同了.

to a T 恰好地

to and fro 到處

to doctor it up with 用...作料拌起來

to one's face 當面

to the best of my knowledge 據我所知

Today just isn't my day. 今天運氣不佳.

Tom, Dick and Harry 一般的人;普通的人

too much for sb 使某人承受不了

trade in 以舊換新

treat sb 請客,招待某人

turn a blind eye 故意視而不見

turn a girl's head 把她說得太好;使她以為了不起

turn against sb 與某人做對

turn down 放低(音量);否決(提案)

turn in 交還;交出;就寢

turn one's back on sb 拒絕幫助別人

turn one's back to sb 不理睬某人

turn sb loose 放鬆;放任

turn tail 逃跑

turn the tables 扭轉局勢

turn turtle (烏龜、汽車)四腳朝天

twist another around one's little finger 玩弄於股掌之上

Two heads are better than one. 一人計短,二人計長

under the sun 世界上任何地方

under the table 台底交易

under the weather 身體不適

under warranty, be 在保修期內

under way (under weight) 事情在進展之中

up and about 身體復員,可下地走動

up to 輪到某人

up to one's ears, be 沈迷;熱中

up to one's neck, be 太忙於做某事

up to sth, be 對某事稱職

use one's name as a reference 讓某人推薦

very light in weight 很輕

very much appreciated, be 很感激

visit John 上廁所

wage a war on sth 對某事發動一場戰爭

walk sb home 陪某人回家

walkie-talkie 手提對講機;搬弄是非的人

walking dictionary 知識淵博的人

Walls have ears. 隔牆有耳

wash one's dirty linen in public 公開談論陰私.

wash out 精疲力竭,臉色蒼白

watch one's step. 謹慎從事

watch the budget 小心預算

watch with hard eye 用注視的目光看人

Watch your step. 小心走路.

We just make it. 我們剛好趕上.

We rap well together. 我們很合得來.

We'll in for the night by then. 到晚上那時,我們一定已經回去了.

We'll see later. 以後再說.

We're not pressed for time. 我們並不趕時間.

wear sth inside out 把衣服穿反了

wee hours 淩晨

welcome to the party! 現在你總算懂了!

well in advancce 老早

Well, I never! 真想不到

What a mess! 好亂啊!

What a pleasant surprise! 真想不到的好事

What a thing to say! 這是什麼話!

What are we waiting for? 我們還在等什麼?

What are you getting at? 你的意思如何?

What are you going to sell? 你這是什麼意思?

What are you smoking? 你這是什麼意思?

What are you up to do? 你的意思如何?

What can you do about it? 你有何辦法?看你怎樣?

What do you figure? 你的意思如何?

What do you give? 你有何高見?

What do you say? 你的意思如何?

What held you up? 你為什麼遲到?

What to call it? 這叫什麼?

What were you up to? 你幹什麼去了?

What's come over you? 你怎麼啦?

What's cooking? 發生了什麼事?

What's going on? 發生了什麼事?

What's it to you? 這和你有什麼關係?

What's on the schedule? 有什麼計劃?

What's on your mind? 有什麼事嗎?

What's the big idea? 你這是什麼意思?

What's the catch? 你這是什麼意思?

What's the good word? 你有什麼好消息?

what's the matter 到底怎麼樣

What's under your cat? 你這是什麼意思?

What's up? 發生了什麼事?

what's up? 什麼事?

What's your pleasure, Treasure? 你喜好什麼吃的,富翁(婆)?

What's your pleasure? 你喜歡什麼?

whatever made you... 你為什麼...?

whatever you say. 隨你的便.

when in Rome do as the Romans do 入鄉隨俗

when the doors open 一開場就進入;太準時

When there is life, there is hope. 活著,就有希望.

When's the big day? 哪天辦喜事?

Where are you heading? 你上哪去?

white lie 善意的謊言

Who are all the characters? 那些人是誰?

who said so 誰說的?

Who's calling, please? 請問您是哪位?

Who's the lucky guy? 誰是新郎?

Why not tell it to the Horse Marines? 你以為有人會相信你這一套嗎?

wind up 結束,結果

window shoping 只看不買地逛商場

wise up 知道

with a long face 拉長臉

with flying colors 成功地

with open arms 熱烈歡迎

within an ace of 幾乎;差一點

without fail 一定

woman of the world 精通事故的女人

won't be long 不會太久的

Wonders never cease! 奇怪的事永遠不斷發生!

words fail me 說不出話來

work a tight schedule 時間很緊迫

work away 連續工作

work like a Trojan 工作勤奮

work out 計劃;想出

Would there be room enough for me? 有沒有空位讓我坐?

Would you like to order now? 現在要點菜了嗎?

Wouldn't she be nice to come home to? 和她生活在一起,不是很好嗎?

wouldn't work for me 不適合我

yes-man 唯唯諾諾的人

You are a dead duck. 你完了.

You are a thoughtful person. 你真周到

You are all wet. 你完全錯了.

You are just being polite. 你真會說話.

You are killing me. 真是笑死我了.

You are your father's son. 你長得很像你父親.

You ask for it. 你自找苦吃.

you bet 的確

You bet! 當然啦

You can say it again. 我同意你的說法.

You can set your watch by him. 他總是很準時.

You can't beat it. 無人匹敵的

You can't keep a good man down. 好人自有出頭之日.

You don't know half of it. 你知道什麼!

You don't say so. 是真的嗎?

You get me there. 你把我難住了.

You get no say. 你無權說話.

You got me there. 你難住我了,這個我不清楚

You got the picture. 你瞭解了.

You have a point there. 你的見解很對.

you have outstanding 款還沒付清

You know something? 讓我告訴你一件事.

You leave me in the cold. 你太令我掃興了.

You let me down. 你太讓我失望了.

You look upset. 你好像情緒不好.

You look wonderful. 你氣色很好.

You mean to say... 你的意思是說...

You said a mouthful. 你說得夠多的了.

You said it. 我同意你的說法.

You see what I mean? 你明白我的意思了嗎?

You should be smart enough. 你應該聰明一點.

You stay out of this. 不要插手這件事.

You're all mixed up. 你全搞混了.

You're confusing your days. 你把日子弄混了.

You're putting me on. 你在和我開玩笑.

You're ribbing me. 你開我玩笑.

You're thoughtful. 你想得真周到.

You're way ahead of me. 你講得那麼快,我還沒聽清呢.

Your timing is just right. 你來得正好

  • 本文為轉載文章
  • 關鍵字 : 意思, under, there, 意思如何, watch, 發生, 難住, 計劃, 真想不到, 真周到, 同意, 以為, whatever, weight, thoughtful, schedule, pleasure, never, going, enough
0 0
2012-02-19T06:36:00+0000


  • 當您未登入羊皮紙時,可以利用臉書 Facebook 登入來發表迴響。若使用羊皮紙會員身份發表迴響則可獲得經驗值及虛擬金幣,用來參加羊皮紙推出的活動。
發表迴響
 
驗證字串